Want to rip Blu-ray movie and convert Blu ray to Apple TV video (mp4, h.264, m4v) format, but do not know which Blu-ray to Apple TV converter is the best one? This guide shows the best way that rip Blu-ray to Apple TV, and copy blu-ray to Apple TV, and transfer Blu-ray movies to Apple TV with ease. This site also provides the solution that remove Blu-ray BD+ and AACS Drm protection, and rip blu-ray to hard disk, AVI, DivX, HDD, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, PS3, FLV, Apple TV, DVD, AVCHD, M2ts or other video formats using recommended Blu-ray ripper.
* Blu-ray Ripping Guides List *
* Blu-ray Ripper
* Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
* Rip Blu-ray to PC
* Blu-ray to DVD
* Blu-ray to iPad
* Blu-ray to AVI
* Blu-ray to WMV
* Blu-ray to MPEG
* Blu-ray to MP4 Converter
* Blu-ray to DivX
* Convert Blu-ray to iPod
* Transfer Blu-ray to PSP
* Copy Blu Ray to PS3
* Convert Blu-ray to iPhone
* Rip Blu-ray to Apple TV
* More DVD ripping solutions>>
How to convert Blu-ray to Apple TV video file format and put Blu-ray movies on your Apple TV? You've come to the right place! The following Bluray to Apple TV ripper freeware and shareware can help you remove Blu ray AACS encryption, region codes and BD+ copy protection, and convert Blu-ray to Apple TV, rip Blu-ray to Apple TV movie with fast conversion speed. Just check this detailed blu-ray movie to Apple TV ripping guide now.
* Remove content protection AACS and BD+ legally.
* Convert Blu-ray to Apple TV video formats and put Blu-ray movies on Apple TV.
Can not meet your needs? Just check more detailed tutorials from the left "guides list".
All-in-One Bluray tools: Blu-ray decrypter + Blu-ray ripper + Blu-ray editor + DVD ripper + Video Converter.
Key features: Only a few clicks are enough to rip your BD discs to various media formats and sync to various devices. Remove all copy protections and encryptions from commerical Blu Ray discs automatically, and convert to the files you need.
1. Download the professional Blu-ray ripper ( Windows version, Mac version), install and launch it.
Hint: The Blu-ray to Apple TV conveter can also help you rip Blu-ray to iPad, iPod, iPhone, MP4, H.264, M4v, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG, FLV, Xbox, PSP, Google Phone, PS3, Wii and more.
2. Click on the 'Load Blu-ray' button after putting the Blu Ray Disc you'd like to convert on the drive.
2. After load your movie, please choose the target device or format from 'Profile' drop-down list. Let's take Blu-ray to Apple TV conversion for example. Set 'Profile' to 'Apple TV', then choose 'Apple TV MPEG-4', 'Apple TV H.264' as the output file you like.
Tips: Before conversion, you can edit videos by applying effects, trimming, cropping, adding watermark, adjust brightness and contrast, etc.
3. Just start ripping your Blu-ray movies by hitting the 'Convert checked items' button.
You're done! Just so easy!
All-in-One: Blu-ray to Apple TV ripper + Blu-ray to Apple TV converter + Blu-ray editor + Blu-ray disc burner.
Convert from: Blu-ray video, HD movie, M2ts, Mts, M2t, Mod, Tod, AVCHD, AVI HD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV HD, MKV, DVR-MS, DVD, VOB, IFO, VRO, 3GP, AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV, ASF, Rm, FLV, OGM.
Convert to: Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, AVI, DivX, XviD, H.264, AVC, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MP4, MPEG, MOV, WMV, FLV, Youtube, Swf, Flash, Rm, MOD, PSP, PS3, Zune, Archos, Myspace, Creative Zen, PMP, etc.
1. Download AVS Video Converter, install and run it.
The versatile Blu-ray to Apple TV converter can help you convert among almost all key formats, edit blu-ray video, and burn DVD.
2. Load the Blu-ray movie files that you would like to rip by clicking on the 'Browse...' button.
3. Click on the 'To MOV' button, then select 'Apple TV' from 'profile'.
4. Using this powerful blu ray ripper, you can merge the selected files during conversion or save them as separate files. Click on the 'Advanced>>' button, uncheck 'Split' option to merge the files. Check 'Split' if you plan to convert several files in batch mode.
5. Click on the 'Convert Now!' button. After a while, the software will rip Blu-ray movies to Apple TV H.264 format for you. Then transfer the converted Apple TV video files to your Apple TV via iTunes or the media transferring manager included in the Blu ray to Apple TV video converter.
Output file format supported: Convert Blu-ray to Apple TV video, MP4, 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, iPod, iPhone, ASF, AVI, Blu-ray AVI HD, Blu-ray H.264 HD, blu-ray MP4 HD, FLV, Youtube, Flash, SWF, MOV, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, RM, Pocket PC, PSP, WMV, PDA, VCD, SVCD, VOB, Zune,
AAC, AC3, M4a, MP3, MP2, RA, WMA.
1. Download Avgo Media Recorder.
Hint: If it does not work perfect on your computer, please download Backup Blu-ray and launch the Bluray ripper.
2. Close all media players, including PowerDVD, WinDVD and Windows Media player.
3. Launch Avgo Media Recorder.
4. Run PowerDVD, and play your Blu-ray movies.
Hint: Can not play your Bluray DVDs using PowerDVD Ultra? Just download AnyDVD HD to decrypt this Blu-ray disc first.
5. Select the output format 'Apple TV' from 'Profile'. The free Blu-ray to Apple TV ripper will create videos playable on your Apple TV for you.
Hint: If you'd like to customize video encoder, audio codec, frame rate, sample rate, video bitrate, video size or disable audio, just click on the 'Advanced' button.
6. Optional: Set the 'Recording Duration', 'Crop', 'Resize' parameters.
7. Hit 'Record' button to start the fast blu-ray DVD ripping process.
In order to help other people find these perfect Blu-ray to Apple TV converter programs, please blog it, post it, and spread the words out!
Free Blu-ray ripping software & guides: http://www.blurayripper.org/
Whether your feedback is positive or negative, long or short, we are glad to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us if you have any more solutions that rip Blu-Ray movies to Apple TV.