Users' questions about Blu-ray to iPad Converter: My friends purchased an iPad 4 as my birthday gift recently. I want to put my Blu-ray movies to iPad and enjoy them on the journey. Please tell me the simple way to do this. - Tom Webster
Answer: Just download the powerful Blu ray ripper to rip your BD and convert Bluray to iPad compatible formats. The software is simple to use.
This tutorial describes the way that rip any Blu Ray discs, M2ts movies or DVDs to iPad supported videos, and put Bluray on your iPad easily.
* Remove protection legally from any Blu-ray movies.
* Rip Blu-ray to any iPad including iPad Pro, iPad air, iPad mini and even iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, iTunes.
* Convert videos to any iPad.
* Transfer the converted media files to iPad.
Can not meet your needs? Just check more detailed tutorials from the left "guides list".
Software used: Leawo Blu-ray Ripper:
The all-in-one software is really a powerful while easy-to-use Blu-ray Converter to rip Blu-ray disc/DVD disc, convert m2ts video to all popular formats playable on any iPad, Apple TV, iPhone, iPod, Youtube, Android devices, Samsung, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, MP4 player, Xbox, NDS, etc. What's more, the Blu-ray to iPad converter can also help you edit videos, convert various video formats to iPad compatible files.
1. Download the bluray ripper, install it on your PC or Mac, and launch it.
2. Insert your Blu ray disc to the drive, click on the 'Load BD/DVD' button on the main interface. If you'd like to convert Bluray folder to iPad, just click on the 'Load BD/DVD' button and then choose 'Load Blu-ray Folder'.
3. Set the 'Audio Track' and 'Subtitle' to what you like. Choose the output format from 'Profile'. The iPad Blu-ray converter supports 'iPad 4 H.264 HD', 'iPad 4 H.264 720p', 'iPad MPEG-4', 'iPad mini H.264 HD', 'The new iPad', 'iPad 2', etc.
Optional: Before rip the BD, you can clip, apply 3D, add watermark or special effects, merge, trim using the powerful video editing function included in the software.
4. Hit the 'Convert' button. The conversion speed is super fast.
5. Put the output files on your iPad using iTunes.
In order to help other people find the easy way that put Blu-ray on iPad, please blog it, post it, and spread the words out!
Whether your feedback is positive or negative, long or short, we are glad to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us if you have any more solutions that rip, convert Blu ray to iPad.